Friday, November 20, 2009

Professional Development Plan

I visited http://eduscapes.com/tap/topic21.htm today. I went to Educational Portals and starting Points. This webpage helps the teachers find a good website by putting a yellow star next to the websites name. This website has so much information on linking you to other good resourceful websites. Even other ones like higher education resources, subject directories and thematic starters for educators, focus on children, focus on young adults, and subject specific resources. On here I saw a few of the websites that I have been on before and I have to say that those websites are very resourceful. I am sure that I will make use of this website when I become a teacher.


I want to know more about... websites like this one, learn more on how to make things in my classroom useful for the students, how students use the technology in their homes, what parents know about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment