Friday, November 13, 2009

Professional Development Plan

I visited www.education-world.com today. This site has so much to offer: lesson planning, professional development, technology integration, administrator's desk, school issues, and much more that is under more resources. Wow this website has so much to offer to teachers. They have so many great lessons that the teachers can use in their classroom. This website has probably any the lesson that you could think of. It has so much information about anything that you could think of. I think that this website would be one of the websites that I would use when I become a teacher and it might be the only one with all that information I don't think that I would not find what I am looking for.



Learn more about websites like this one,

Children's thoughts on the lessons being taught,

Are all the lessons in this website effective,

No comments:

Post a Comment