Friday, October 23, 2009

Professional Development Plan

I visited http://www.pbs.org. This is very interesting information I learned, I had gone on this website before but I had no idea that they had PBS TeacherLine. I had gone on this website with my daughter to play games, which are very educational. TeacherLine offers graduate-level courses on reading, language arts, mathematics, instructional technology, instructional strategies, and science. This site helps the teachers gain more knowledge and it helps out the schools. The teachers will have better teaching methods that they acquire by the graduate courses, so the students will learn more.


How will this site help me help my students?
How will this site improve my understanding?
What other sites like this are there?
Will I be able to get my masters on line?

No comments:

Post a Comment